AuditingBlueUmbrella can assist with your upcoming ISO Audit.
What is an ISO Audit?
An ISO Audit in basic terms means checking to ensure you are actually doing what you say you are doing. During an ISO Audit you:
- verify that the management system is in compliance with the relevant ISO standard
- check to ensure that the actions taken to meet the quality objectives of the organisation are suitable
- verify that any problems within the management system have been addressed
- look for any improvements that can be made to the system
Audits can (and sometimes must) be conducted against any of the ISO standards.
An example of this can be found in ISO 9001 under clause 8.2.2:
The organization shall conduct internal audits at planned intervals to determine whether the quality management system
a) conforms to the planned arrangements, to the requirements of this International Standard and to the quality management system requirements established by the organization, and
b) is effectively implemented and maintained
Auditing ServicesBlueUmbrella provides the following auditing services:
- Already ISO Certified businesses:
- BlueUmbrella can assist your business with any upcoming auditing process, and assist with updating and maintaining your systems and procedures to assure your ISO certification.
- Businesses wanting to get ISO Certified
- BlueUmbrella will assist your business with implementing all the systems and procedures required to get your business ISO certified.
ISO StandardsBlueUmbrella can assist with the following ISO Standards
If you require any assistance with ISO Certification, contact BlueUmbrella.